miércoles, 5 de septiembre de 2012

Anniversary


September 05/2012


Dear Sir:

I would like to celebrate my Anniversary parent´s at The Claremont hotel, for that reason I have decided write this letter for you, but I would like to know other important aspects before the reservation like: price list in food when we stay that long time also about the bed.

my parents have some problems with the food, for example Mom does not like milk, eggs and cheese but Dad likes it and I would like that in your hotel they will have a good time in all.

For that event I will invite 150 persons, the celebration will be on April 20th 2013 at 8.00 p.m. and the ceremony at 12pm. For that even I need: Food, invitation cards, transportation from the airport to your hotel and stay for two nights for everyone and a reminder.

I will wait for your answer and the quote.
Yours sincerely
Ramiro Ramirez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario